Wednesday, July 21, 2010

To bind us as one...take two!:p

Isang di mapakaling b2b here...:)  I had our cord done several months ago...but due to paulit-ulit na balik to the temptation island...kung anu anong materials na naman ang nakita ko and I decided to redo it a bit.:)  Glad that I was able to incorporate the butterfly thing in it...:)  So happy with the outcome.:)

By the way, the picture below is the first cord I ever made...



The next picture naman is the new one...:)



LOVE IT!!!:)

1 comment:

ubercrab said...

hi! saw your name come up sa w@w regarding DIY cord. ganda ng cord nyo sobra!!!!

possible kaya na magpaturo ako? we'll be getting married next year (11.27.2011) & nakahanap ako ng strings of pearls which i'd like to use for our cord sana...

if ok lang, could you please email me at ubercrab@gmail.com?

thanks! looking forward to hearing from you =)

congrats on your wedding & merry christmas!!!

debbie & rendon
11.27.2010
mary the queen