Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Moving on with the preps...

It has been weeks since I stopped prepping for the wedding..."petics mode" as we call it. While others are crunching on their to-do lists, here I am, blogging, playing Cafe World, and taking all the time in the world in choosing pictures for the Guestbook and waiting for h2b to complete his entourage so I could pass the list to our Invites Supplier...

Yes, we already have booked our Invites Supplier last October 15 at Kasalan 2010 in Megamall. We got Printrade Society Printers. I intended to do it myself but I have been too lazy to do things lately, not to mention my printer is not cooperating so we decided on getting a supplier for our invites. Jake wanted it simple, I wanted it embossed, we both don't wanna spend too much on it...Printrade answered our requirements.:) We got a really nice deal with them.

I spent my Tuesday with the partials.:)

Left home at 10:30 am to get our Birth Certificates and CENOMAR. It was already past 11am when I arrived at NSO, but I was done at 12:15pm. Maybe it was due to Typhoon Juan that there were only a few who went to NSO. Gone through the long process despite the NSO service that SM Service Center is offering, btw, SMSC is just on the lower floor of where I am working.:)

@1pm I was at CTK to get the request for Marriage Banns for publication. Done by 2:30pm. It took me longer because Mother Lily had to double check on my Parish Church.

Traveled all the way from Greenmeadows to Ermita to complete the 50% DP to our P/V, Vignette. Chose to do the payment personally despite the fact that Vignette has BDO account which is just a few tumblings away from where I am working.:)

Weird that I had to do it the long and tiring way, nevertheless, I enjoyed this day.:) Felt like a real hands-on bride-to-be.:) This, however, could have been more enjoyable if Jake had joined me, but work comes first...to pay for the bills.hehehe!:)

60 more days to go...:)



WeddingsAtWork.com

No comments: