Thursday, March 24, 2011

So this is how it feels...

For almost two years, I was busy prepping for our wedding.  Discussing things with prospective suppliers, haggling...I was sooo appreciative even with the littlest things they did for me.  Until now that our wedding is finished, I don't think I will ever get tired of commending those who have made our wedding "A Day to Remember" in our lives.

My w@w kumares and I ventured into coordination and along with that, I started up a small business which is wedding cord and unity candle making.  Glad to say that Events and Celebrations by Allianz Sisters is doing good and have booked several clients already.:)  I must say we are doing well in assisting our couples in their preps.  Hoping and praying that things would go even better in the coming days.:)

As for my Binds 2 Forever business, a fellow w@w sister, Len ni Orj, ordered a wedding cord for her sister-in-law, my first client after the official launch.  I was so excited that the day after she confirmed her order, I went out and bought the materials I needed.  It took me a couple of hours, I think, in choosing the materials I'd be using...LOL!:)  Did the cord the moment I got home...dismantled...did it all over again...and voila!  Here are some of the pictures hubby took of the blue crystal beads wedding cord for Sis Len's SIL.:)






 

I, myself, fell in love with the cord I made for Len's SIL.:)  I find it simple yet really elegant and eye-catching because of its color.

And this, made my day:

 
Now, I know how our wedding suppliers felt upon reading my messages for them after our wedding...this warmed my heart and inspired me even more to come up with designs for my upcoming clients.:)


No comments: